Re: [asa] Brownback on evolution

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 12:35:36 EDT

http://sambrownback.goingon.com/permalink/post/13069

Sigh...

<quote>
Senator Brownback is among a tiny handful of 2008 potential
Presidential candidates who understand that ANNUIT COEPTIS is what
makes America great. Senator Brownback's belief in a Higher Power goes
far beyond reasonable belief. We know beyond any and all possible
doubt that gravity had to have come from somewhere and by inference
that this "Intelligent Designer" has favored our undertakings.

It will take a true believer in God, such as Senator Brownback, to
bring sense to the term "Reasonable Belief". Many doubt God's
existence, even though the evidence is clearly indisputable. We need
someone in the oval office who understands "Reasonable Belief". Only
God understands how a finite universe with near infinite mass creates
affects that appears to be between near massive objects that is
described in our textbooks as an attractive force. This force cannot
evolve.
</quote>

Abandon reason and this is what remains?...

Yes, here we have Alvin Reed.. with proof of intelligent design
http://brief.alvinreed.com/id.pdf
We truly could use more people like Alvin to bring out the truth.