[asa] Dinosaur sightings

From: Dave Wallace <wdwllace@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 11:28:45 EDT

As giant lizards once roamed our planet, so did mammoth machines once
balance our checkbooks. We've dedicated the following photo galleries to
the outdated computer hardware that fills museums, supply closets,
storage lockers, and techie basements everywhere. Find out just how far
back your computer experience goes as you browse photos of computers
from ENIAC to RadioShack's TRS-80. -- Bill Detwiler, TechRepublic

http://content.techrepublic.com.com/2346-10878_11-2788.html?tag=nl.dl053007

http://ct.com.com/click?q=78-d5hsIdUgxxvJLOcAty6LcILeUE82

http://content.techrepublic.com.com/2346-10877_11-919.html?tag=nl.dl053007

Fun images of none biological evolution. The scary bit is how many I
recognized.

Dave W