Re: [asa] VATICAN CLIMATE CONFERENCE APRIL 25-26, 2007

From: Matthew) Yew Hock Tan <tanyewhock@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 03:56:23 EDT

The Catholic Church and Environmental Stewardship:

  Pope John Paul
Address to Farmers and Agricultural Representatives (2000)
“Earth is Entrusted to Humanity’s Use, Not Abuse”

Pope John Paul
“The Ecological Crisis: A Common Responsibility”

Pope John Paul’s Homily (2000)
“We Must Be the Custodians of Nature”
     Pope John Paul II and Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople
Roman Catholic-Eastern Orthodox Joint Declaration on the Environment
  United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
Environmental Justice Public Policy (Brownfields, Energy, Takings, Climate Change)
“Global Climate Change: A Plea for Dialogue, Prudence, and the Common Good”
“Renewing the Earth”
USCCB Environmental Justice Program

  Documents From Other Churches On The Environment :
  http://environment.harvard.edu/religion/publications/statements/index.html

Matthew Tan Yew Hock
  "Crucify him!" They said of Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez. But we support him.
  And support academic freedom.
http://www.eLearningStreams.com/origins/Gonzalez.html