Re: [asa] gonzalez' citation record

From: gordon brown <gbrown@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 15:45:48 EDT

I happened to hear the last minute of Charles Colson's Breakpoint program
on the radio last night. He seemed to be asking his listeners to write
letters to the President of ISU. I think this is dubious strategy since
the average Breakpoint listener doesn't have the impressive credentials in
astronomy necessary to move the President in the right direction. Gonzalez
would have a better chance if his defenders were highly respected
astronomers.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado