RE: [asa] gonzalez' citation record

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 13:35:07 EDT

Scientific productivity and success is very much like hit tunes in music. How many hit tunes does one need to make it? You really do not need that many. Only entertainers like Frank Sinatra can have hits after hits. A professor that I very much respect once told me, if you publish a good paper every two years, then that is enough. I agree!

Moorad