Re: [asa] On the Intelligence of the Stupid and the Stupidity of the Intelligent (Was Statement on Intelligent Design..")

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri May 25 2007 - 12:56:19 EDT

At 12:34 PM 5/25/2007, PvM wrote:

>A bit begging the question I'd say. Any data to support this? ~ Pim
>
>On 5/25/07, Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net> wrote:
>
>> One of the most common logical flaws of the left is the dismissal
>> of religion based upon the fact that so many stupid people believe and practice
>>it.

@ ".. When I state that there is no such thing as absolute truth,
I mean that even if it were to exist, we would never be able to know
that it did." ~ Pim van Meurs Sat, 11 Mar 2006 Re: Alliance for Science

Janice asks: Are you absolutely sure that's true?

Those who hold to only one absolute truth, such as: "we would never
be able to know that it [exists]" are not people with whom one can reason.

~ Janice ... who hasn't changed her rule of refusing to ride in the
boats of one-armed boat-rowers.