[asa] Re:Integrity

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 22:16:46 EDT

Pim,

You are to be commended as one of the few prepared to tackle my claims head
on. At the beginning of 2006 you may remember we exchanged a few words on
the matter [see http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200601/0283.html,
http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200601/0293.html, and
http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200601/0297.html]

Your closing statement (to which I did not respond) was "In other words,
Vernon has nothing to support his claims. That's what I expected."

Since that time, however, things appear to be moving my way. What were
already "small probabilities" are now becoming "infinitesimals" -
particularly with the arrival of a proper understanding of Revelation 13:18,
http://www.whatabeginning.com/ObDec.htm, and shCherbak's reading of similar
patterns in the universal genetic code,
http://www.whatabeginning.com/Misc/Genetics/Genetics_VS.htm. To add to these,
I've just completed a precis of earlier findings concerning the intriguing
links between the Genesis 1:1 number set and the metric dimensions of A4 -
internationaly, the most popular size of cut paper. This may be found at
http://www.whatabeginning.com/A4/Origami/P.htm and is entitled
"Paper-Folding for Beginners".

By the way, a computer analysis of the Torah (some 80,000 words of Hebrew)
fails to find anything approaching the intensity of its first 8 words in
respect of numero-geometric and related phenomena. Would you therefore agree
with me that Genesis 1:1 is, indeed, the most remarkable combination of words
ever written? And that your suggestion that - provided one searched hard and
long enough - similar patterns would be found in other texts, is completey misguided?

Pim, I look forward to your coming up with some better _naturalistic_
explanation for all this. Failing that, as I see it, you'll have to agree
that here, in total, we witness a _standing miracle_ - and, sensibly, should begin forthwith to
consider the likely implications of this purposeful supernatural act!

Vernon

www.otherbiblecode.com