Re: [asa] Nature on Gonzalez Tenue

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 24 2007 - 11:48:08 EDT

I noticed that too.

I'd like to ask about the definition of ID contained in the Iowa State
statement.
Where in the literature do ID advocates define ID that way?

I mean, if Iowa State disavows a view, isn't it encumbent upon the
institution to at least demonstrate that what they are disavowing actually
exists? Can that be done in this case? Where, in any ID literature, does
the claimed definition of Intelligent Design exist?

I suspect they may have made up their own definition, and are disagreeing
with themselves. Thats fine, but, why would a University participate in
that?

I could be wrong, perhaps the ID literature is chock full of the alleged
definition of ID.
Does anybody here know?

Thanks,
David Clounch