Re: [asa] Neal Adams expanding earth theory

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 19:44:16 EDT

Carey's theory was connected - I don't know if I should say "based on" - Jordan's, which I mentioned in a previous post. They were both members of the "Earth Expansion Exchange" - see http://www.expanding-earth.org/page_16.htm .

Jordan was a respectable physicist, one of the founders of quantum mechanics. (He was the "3rd man," along with Heisenberg & Born, of the drei Maenner Arbeit which worked out the details of Heisenberg's orginla idea.) But his gravitational theory & the cosmology developed from it didn't win lots of adherents.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/