Re: [asa] Neal Adams expanding earth theory

From: Brent Foster <bdffoster@charter.net>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 17:45:44 EDT

There used to be a nut case on a geology usenet group, sci.geo.gology who did nothing but stir up trouble with his version of the expanding earth theory. He was a physicist and his arguments were an unintelligible blur of physics jargon. Here's a webpage for one of his "inventions".
http://www.singtech.com/
Yes for a small price you too can own your own personal fusion reactor!

Brent

---- George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com> wrote:

MessageIt's not very impressive. He thinks matter is created in the center of all planets &c by pair production. Where do the gamma's come from?

P. Jordan developed a gravitational theory back in the 40s in which the gravitational constant decreases with time & this was supposed to lead to an expanding earth.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/