Re: [asa] Neal Adams expanding earth theory

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 16:53:24 EDT

MessageIt's not very impressive. He thinks matter is created in the center of all planets &c by pair production. Where do the gamma's come from?

P. Jordan developed a gravitational theory back in the 40s in which the gravitational constant decreases with time & this was supposed to lead to an expanding earth.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/