[asa] Neal Adams expanding earth theory

From: Jon Tandy <tandyland@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 15:19:08 EDT

I just had this link forwarded to me, along with someone's poor attempt at a
young earth interpretation of the theory. This is an interesting
presentation by Neal Adams, which argues that the earth is expanding and
this provides a better explanation for the separation of the continents and
seafloor spreading than the conventional Pangea, etc. I suspect there is
quite a lot implied by this theory that contradicts observation, but I was
curious if anyone has researched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

And for some more information, http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

Jon Tandy