Re: [asa] Muggings and the tenure process

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Wed May 23 2007 - 01:05:16 EDT

It seems to me that the DI has abandoned all hope for Gonzalez to gain
tenure and has decided on taking a path which not only will make it
less likely for Gonzalez to get tenure at Iowa State, but also
anywhere else.
Is Gonzalez aware how his colleagues at the Discovery Institute are
treating the issue?

Accusing two astronomers at Iowa State of bias because their name is
steve or they are married to a steve who signed the Steve list of the
NCSE, accusing Hector Avalos, accusing Iowa State spokespeople of
misrepresentation.

The problem is that despite all their rhetoric, the DI has been unable
to get much media attention and their actions are becoming thus more
desperate.

So what to do as Christians and scientists?

http://www.evolutionnews.org tells the story.

In the mean time, the main stream press has examined Gonzalez's record
and has noticed the rest of the story...