Re: [asa] RATE fraud (Was RATE's Radioactive Thourium Plot)

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 21:18:00 EDT

The halos can't start to form until the granite is cool enough so that the
damage doesn't anneal out. That means the process began toward the end of
the flood year. Virtually all of the alpha-particle radiation causing the
halos must have happened after the Flood until now with normal radioactive
decay rates and energies. Whether 5,000 years is enough to cause the amount
of damage in a halo is a good question.

Randy