Re: [asa] RATE fraud (Was RATE's Radioactive Thourium Plot)

From: David Campbell <pleuronaia@gmail.com>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 13:19:31 EDT

> "The survival of the Po isotopes and formation of these Po radiohalos places
> a severe timescale limit of six to ten days on the cooling of granitic
> plutons from 400deg C or more down to the ambient temperatures...

Identification of the halos as Po halos is based on the energy
released by radioactive decay by Po. The laws governing radiometric
decay must not have changed if the Po halos can be recognized as such.

(Numerous other problems with the Po halo argument exist, too.)

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections