Re: [asa] RATE fraud (Was RATE's Radioactive Thourium Plot)

From: <cmekve@aol.com>
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 12:45:26 EDT

Randy,

In other words they are saying, assume your conclusion.  Then it is obvious that any conflicting evidence simply must be either wrong or explained by not yet discovered processes.  Note also that results of thoroughly tested laws of physics are described as values "currently postulated by conventional wisdom".

Karl
Karl V. Evans
cmekve@aol.com