Re: [asa] RATE fraud (Was RATE's Radioactive Thourium Plot)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2007 - 22:19:18 EDT

The 1st paragrph of course says nothing more than "We know that there was some way of getting rid of the heat since it happened."

Humphreys' supposed solution is spurious. A simple model I worked out to show this is referred to in a paper which Glenn Morton & I published. ("Flaws in a Young-Earth Cooling Mechanism," Reports of the National Center for Science Education 24.1, 31, 2004) but they those chose not to publish the appendix which gives the details. I hope to be able to devote some time to this during the summer because I think there's an even more conclusive way of showing that his idea goes nowhere.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/