Re: [asa] RATE fraud (Was RATE's Radioactive Thourium Plot)

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 20:22:47 EDT

Yes, there was a huge release of energy but one of the side effects of the accelerated decay was that bodies radiated energy away at a rate proportional to the eighth (or whatever number is necessary) power of the temperature instead of the fourth, so all the excess energy was gotten rid of very quickly. You say that the T^4 law is a result of a basic property of EM radiation & the laws of thermodynamics? Don't you believe in God?

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/