Re: [asa] RATE's Radioactive Thorium Plot (was Ancient Universe)

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 17:11:42 EDT

Bob wrote:
   . However, a careful reading of Genesis 1:1-8 yields no information that God produced accelerated radioactive decay during creation days 1 and 2. Thus, it seems to me hypothetical to claim that this happened. How would they test this hypothesis?

  Bob. Are you not aware of the illuminating power of the Holy Spirit to guide us into all truth when we study the scripture. If you had the Holy spirit just as the writers of the RATE project had you would see that this a totally reasonable and true exegesis of Genesis One

  Michael

  PS Anglicans cant have this.