Re: [asa] RATE's Radioactive Thorium Plot (was Ancient Universe)

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 03:59:28 EDT

On 5/20/07, Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk> wrote:

> Can one really believe anything Woodmorcrapper actually says?

Michael,

I know that a lot of stuff that creationists come out with is ludicrous, but
there is no need for language like that. Everyone was rightly infuriated
when "Socrates" (aka Jonathan Sarfati) on TheologyWeb made insulting
derivatives of peoples' names, (e.g. I think "Socrates" referred to Glenn
Morton as Glenn Moron, or Ed Babinski as Ed Blabinski). So how come it's
OK for you to do it to John Woodmorappe? When you do so, you are sinking to
the same level as them, and lose the right to take the moral high ground.

Iain