Re: [asa] RATE's Radioactive Thorium Plot (was Ancient Universe)

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 02:56:04 EDT

Can one really believe anything Woodmorcrapper actually says? In the 70s he wrote a paper in the Creation Research Soc Quarterly giving 700 anomalous radiometric ages . I checked out a hundred and all were misrepresentation.

In his book on the Flood he also claimed that Noah invented the first pooper-scooper for mucking out all the animals- including T Rex.

Can one take any of this seriously

Michael