Re: [asa] Event or process revisited

From: Christine Smith <christine_mb_smith@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun May 20 2007 - 01:57:17 EDT

Nope...I did not get that idea from a TV show, and
specifically, I've never watched Buffy the Vampire
Slayer.

"<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_(Buffyverse)/wiki/Living_Conditions>Living

> Conditions" for a clear implication that many or
> most demons have
> souls appropriate to their species.
>
> ~ Janice ... "...an intrinsic part of the secular
> left's agenda is
> to reduce Intellect (which is the means by which
> human beings may
> know Truth) to mind and mind to brain, making it a
> wholly material
> epiphenomenon. However, "Like any physical
> attribute, if the human
> intellect is not yoked to and governed by the Higher
> Intelligence, it
> runs amok and eventually goes crazy. It's taken some
> time to get
> there, but currently, the spiritually bereft
> intellect is basically
> in charge of most of the world's influential
> institutions, which of
> course means the world is in deep stew.
> .." Continue: http://tinyurl.com/2z5jfy

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" ~II Corinthians 5:7

Help save the life of a homeless animal--visit www.azrescue.org to find out how.

Recycling a single aluminum can conserves enough energy to power your TV for 3 hours--Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! Learn more at www.cleanup.org