RE: [asa] Event or process

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 12:30:06 EDT

I just have the following simple questions regarding this thread. What
does Scripture say humans will be doing in heaven, viz., worshiping and
having fellowship with God, etc? My question is, if animals have souls
and will be in heaven too, can animals do the same things humans are
going to do in heaven? If they can, does that make sense?

Moorad