RE: [asa] RATE's Radioactive Thorium Plot (was Ancient Universe)

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 11:24:44 EDT

Stephen wrote:

>>That is the main conclusion drawn by the RATE team from their $1.25
million project.<<

I think they should invest another million or so to show us how quickly
Precambrian sedimentary deposits can build up in the 48 hours between
the inception of Creation on the first day and the creation of animals
on the fifth day. Do I hear another miracle coming on?

Dick Fischer

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association

 <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org> www.genesisproclaimed.org