Re: [asa] RATE's Radioactive Thorium Plot (was Ancient Universe)

From: Iain Strachan <igd.strachan@gmail.com>
Date: Sat May 19 2007 - 07:48:28 EDT

As a public service, I've put some images of the graphs up at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/IGD.Strachan/Rate

When you get to the page, click on "Slideshow" and you'll get an animated
commentary on what happens at each stage.

- unusual aside "Tohuwabohu" is a German colloquial word for messy chaos.
A German friend of mine had not seen it written down, but pronounced it
"Towabou". She was unaware of the Hebrew origins of the word.

Iain