Re: [asa] Event or process

From: Jack <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 23:15:42 EDT

I know that I am dense, but I suspect that the "I can call spirits from the
vasty deep" is supposed to be some kind of insult, but I dont get it.

Perhaps divine is too narrow a term, I mean that part of us which is, or
potentially is, immortal.

I will end this on my part by saying that God creates creatures, and Man
through ordinary means, but that in Man alone God endows/gifts/inserts some
other, (whatever you want to call it,) immortal/divine entity, and that in
each case it IS miraculous/supernatural. And even though I think what I am
saying is consistent with the creeds, the confessions, and is otherwise
orthodox, I dont have the resources or time to prove it. But thank you for
pressing me on the weaknesses of my poition, that is what forums like this
are for.