[asa] Re: Integrity

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 17:31:00 EDT

George,

I'm sorry my words offend you but, on the other hand, your apparent blindness to the steadily accumulating volume and quality of the data which occasioned these words is hard to understand. It's a pity you find yourself unable to follow Ted's wise advice. Speaking on the matter of integrity in the practice of science, he said "If something is True, it ought to be admitted whether or not it supports one's...theological or metaphysical view."

Beginning with Rev.13:18 ( http://www.whatabeginning.com/ObDec.htm ), I submit there's a case to be _properly_ answered here; and you - as a scientist - will know, better than most, the formal procedure for doing that. And let me say finally, it is hardly appropriate that you - a Christian - should emulate the behaviour of an obscurantist.

Shalom

Vernon