RE: [asa] review of Hitchens' book by Michael Novak

From: Janice Matchett <janmatch@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 13:29:50 EDT

At 01:10 PM 5/18/2007, Alexanian, Moorad wrote:
>Janice, I believe this hate has the following source, "If the world
>hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you." John
>15:18. I believe it is that simple! ~ Moorad

@ I agree - it is just that simple.

Regarding the subject of atheists/atheism, it reminds me of an
earlier exchange I had on this list, to wit:

  At 01:19 PM 10/31/2006, Pim van Meurs wrote:

>It's remarkable how much inroad atheists are making. ~ Pim

@ Like me, Dr. Larsen would disagree with you that atheists are
making any more inroads than they have ever made. On Thu, 19 Oct
2006 - http://www.calvin.edu/archive/asa/200610/0327.html - here is