Re: [asa] Event or process

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri May 18 2007 - 09:08:43 EDT

. In any case it
>isn't legitimate to apply this to the development of the
>present form of humanity.

I think it does. Just as a soul had to appear at some
point during the stages of human evolution, souls have to
appear at some point during development. A spiritual
ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny so to speak.

My argument is that it seems much more likely that there
is an intervention, an event, a supernatural occurence,
that produces both the first soul, and every individual
soul since then. Especially since now that our bodies are
corrupted, where else would this "firstfruits" of the
divine come from?