Re: [asa] Event or process

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 21:20:34 EDT

Your first paragraph shows a very low and inadeqaute view of the material
world and of our physical bodies - which are God's good creation and on
which God has put his final seal of approval in the Incarnation and
resurrection of Christ. In addition, the argument from incredulity is not
very strong.

Your second paragraph begs the basic question.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/