[asa] Re: Integrity

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 17:20:52 EDT

George,

As a Christian theologian I thought you should be aware that the textual congruency of Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1 is confirmed by numero-geometrical association based on the original Hebrew and Greek readings of these verses. The matter is explained in Part 1 of my series, "Themes from Creation's Blueprint".

Again, as a physicist, you'll find Part 2 of this series equally arresting for it transpires that, in addition to the principal universal constants, 'pi' and 'e', 'fine structure' too is included within the same numero-geometrical complex.

The relevant pages are, respectively, http://www.whatabeginning.com/Themes/Part1/BP.htm and http://www.whatabeginning.com/Themes/Part2/BP.htm

I'm sure you would agree that these 'coincidences' - taken together with those that have been reported over recent months - provide us with a greatly enhanced view of our Creator, and suggest a host of logical inferences which we would do well to discuss within this forum, and elsewhere.

Shalom,

Vernon