Re: [asa] Event or process

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 12:47:09 EDT

How can what is dishonorable, perishiable, natural and
weak evolve into what is glorious, imperishable,
spiritual, and powerful?

Before you say that this only applies to our resurrection
bodies havent we already been given something
supernatural?

II Cor 5:5 Now it is God who has made us for this very
purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit,
guaranteeing what is to come.

I honestly cant see any other logical possiblitity except
that at some point in our the evolution of our
minds/spirit God supernaturally intervened and placed an
eternal soul(spirit) in us, and only in us (not animals).

Burgy, you might be correct in saying that the bible is
not clear on this, but if dogs can be resurrected, then
what else, in your opinion, is of the kind that can be
resurrected? Does it stop at mammals, invetebrates,
multicelled organisms? I think anywhere you would draw
the line, I would have more scriptural support for it
being Man alone than you would.