Re: [asa] Event or process

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 11:30:51 EDT

Those are rather idiosyncratic definitions & cast the whole question in a different way. I would then say briefly -

1) God is the ultimate cause of everything that happens.

2) The vast majority of things that happen in the world can be explained in terms of natural processes through which God works. (Primary & secondary causation if you wish.)

3) I think that a great deal of human mental ability evolved in the way sketched in 1) & see no compelling reason to say that the "soul" didn't also come about in that way.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/