Re: [asa] STATEMENT ON INTELLIGENT DESIGN BY IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 11:26:28 EDT

Many of these supposed claims of ID however do not follow from any ID
thesis. For instance, ID is well known for claims about junk DNA, but
the ID approach provides no foundation for such claims.
All ID can say is that given our present knowledge we cannot explain
'X'. A vacuous claim, scientifically speaking.
I'd love to hear these so called 'scientific claims' of ID?