RE: [asa] STATEMENT ON INTELLIGENT DESIGN BY IOWA STATE UNIVERSITY FACULTY

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Thu May 17 2007 - 08:35:00 EDT

Absolutely, I would not have signed it. I continue to believe that Prof
Avalos' conduct was simply outrageous, and that the denial of tenure to
Guillermo is a direct, intended result of his conduct. Show me the similar
peitions at Oxford, Cornell, and Harvard, directed at Dawkins, Sagan,
Wilson, or Pinker, before asking me to sign this one.

Ted