Re: [asa] Muggings and the tenure process

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 23:47:50 EDT

The problem as I see it is that the DI is inflating Gonzalez's record
and is not doing them any service by such an approach. It's too easily
shot down. Understate his record and you have always room to maneuver
more.
Also by mentioning his accomplishments, they also have left out
details as to funding, teaching and how many students Gonzalez has on
his team.

I am not sure that Gonzalez is too happy with his friends right now.