Re: [asa] Ancient Universe: 13.2 Billion Year Old Star Found

From: Randy Isaac <randyisaac@comcast.net>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 14:40:41 EDT

The RATE Vol. II report has five entries for thorium in its index. Four of those pertain to references that have the word thorium in the title of the article. The other simply mentions that where thorium radiohaloes are found, they are far outnumbered by uranium radiohaloes. I could not find a reference to thorium in their chapter on isochron discordances.

Randy