Re: [asa] O Freunde, nicht diese Töne (was Re: [asa] animals)

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 14:00:16 EDT

George can you clarify your second sentence, did you mean
to say "...primarily a theological claim and only
secondarily a theological one."

And what is your thought about God's intention of
creation, are animals here and now, or dead and gone, have
any place in creation ultimately? Of course I am not
questioning that animals or any other created sub-human
thing would not be part of creation ultimately, but that
are the self same creatures to be part of this creation.