Re: [asa] Guillermo Gonzalez mugging

From: PvM <pvm.pandas@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 12:18:56 EDT

For a wide range of opinions see for instance Denyse O'Leary on a
young gifted astronomer
http://post-darwinist.blogspot.com/2007/05/update-more-background-on-gifted-id.html
arguing that this is all a dark conspiracy against ID, Christianity
etc or Ed Brayton on the brutal realities of tenure
http://scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2007/05/tenure_and_the_id_persecution.php

Brayton describes the 'adventures' of Sean Carroll who was denied
tenure even though he had quite an impressive publication record, etc.