Re: [asa] University Denies Tenure to Intelligent Design Theorist

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 14 2007 - 00:36:00 EDT

On May 13, 2007, at 9:26 PM, PvM wrote:

> Do the search again, there are two Guillermo Gonzalez's one with many
> multi authored papers, not our guillermo however.

Here's a more "targeted" search that uses Gonzalez's ISU e-mail.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=gonzog+author:g
+author:gonzalez&hl=en&lr=&as_subj=phy&start=0&sa=N

Parent Stars of Extrasolar Planets. VII. New Abundance Analyses of 30
Systems - all 5 versions
C Laws, G Gonzalez, KM Walker, S Tyagi, J - The Astronomical
Journal, 2003 - journals.uchicago.edu
... astro.washington.edu. 2 Department of Physics and Astronomy, Iowa
State
University, Ames, IA 50011; gonzog@iastate.edu. 3 Department ...
Cited by 82 - Related Articles - Web Search - BL Direct

Colloquium: Stars, planets, and metals - all 2 versions
G Gonzalez - Reviews of Modern Physics, 2003 - APS
... Tk, 97.10.Nf, 97.10.Cv, 97.20.Jg * Electronic address:
gonzog@iastate.edu.
References. (Reference links marked with may require a ...
Cited by 20 - Related Articles - Web Search - BL Direct

``Sculptor-ing''the Galaxy? The Chemical Compositions of Red Giants
in the Sculptor Dwarf Spheroidal - all 3 versions
D Geisler, VV Smith, G Wallerstein, G Gonzalez, C - The
Astronomical Journal, 2005 - journals.uchicago.edu
... edu. GUILLERMO GONZALEZ Department of Physics and Astronomy, Iowa
State University,
Ames, IA 50011-3160; gonzog@iastate.edu. AND CORINNE ...
Cited by 19 - Related Articles - Web Search

Abundance Analyses of Field RV Tauri Stars. VI. An Extended Sample -
all 6 versions
S Giridhar, DL Lambert, BE Reddy, G Gonzalez, D - The Astrophysical
Journal, 2005 - journals.uchicago.edu
... 560 034, India; ereddy@iiap.res.in Guillermo Gonzalez Department
of Physics and
Astronomy, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011-3160;
gonzog@iastate.edu and ...
Cited by 11 - Related Articles - Web Search - BL Direct

A Reinvestigation of the Possible Metallicity Spread in NGC 3201 -
all 2 versions
Covey, G Wallerstein, G Gonzalez, AD Vanture, NB - Publications
of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific, 2003 - journals.uchicago.edu
... 2 Department of Astronomy, University of Washington, Box 351580,
Seattle, WA 98195;
covey@astro.washington.edu, wall@astro.washington.edu,
gonzog@iastate.edu ...
Cited by 3 - Related Articles - Web Search - BL Direct

The Chemical Compositions of Stars with Planets: A Review - all 3
versions
G Gonzalez - Arxiv preprint astro-ph/0609829, 2006 - arxiv.org
... A Review Guillermo Gonzalez Department of Physics and Astronomy,
Iowa State
University, Ames, IA 50011 gonzog@iastate.edu ABSTRACT ...
Cited by 2 - Related Articles - View as HTML - Web Search

Correlations between Lithium and Technetium Absorption Lines in the
Spectra - all 2 versions
, J LUTZ, G WALLERSTEIN, D LAMBERT, G GONZALEZ - PUBLICATIONS OF
THE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY OF THE PACIFIC, 2007 - journals.uchicago.edu
... edu. AND GUILLERMO GONZALEZ Department of Physics and Astronomy,
Iowa State
University, Ames, Iowa; gonzog@iastate.edu. Received 2006 ...
Related Articles - Web Search

Full-text: PostScript, PDF, or Other formats
D Geisler, VV Smith, G Wallerstein, G Gonzalez, C - Arxiv preprint
astro-ph/0412065, 2004 - arxiv.org
... Guillermo Gonzalez Department of Physics & Astronomy, Iowa State
University,
Ames, IA 50011-3160 USA; gonzog@iastate.edu Corinne Charbonnel ...
View as HTML - Web Search

Condensation temperature trends among stars with planets - all 5
versions
G Gonzalez - Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society:
Letters, 2006 - Blackwell Synergy
... Affiliations. 1 Iowa State University, Department of Physics and
Astronomy, Ames,
IA 50011, USA. Correspondence. E-mail: gonzog@iastate. edu. Image
Previews. ...
Cited by 7 - Related Articles - Web Search - BL Direct

Indium abundance trends among sun-like stars - all 4 versions
G Gonzalez - Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, 2006
- Blackwell Synergy
... Affiliations. 1 Iowa State University, Department of Physics and
Astronomy, Ames,
IA 50011, USA. Correspondence. E-mail: gonzog@iastate. edu. Image
Previews. ...
Related Articles - Web Search

The Sun's interior metallicity constrained by neutrinos - all 4
versions
G Gonzalez - Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society:
Letters, 2006 - Blackwell Synergy
... Affiliations. 1 Iowa State University, Department of Physics and
Astronomy, Ames,
IA 50011. Correspondence. E-mail: gonzog@iastate. edu. Image
Previews. [Full Size ...
Related Articles - Web Search