Re: [asa] University Denies Tenure to Intelligent Design Theorist

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Sun May 13 2007 - 19:14:00 EDT

C'mon Pim. First of all, what in blazes do you know about tenure standards
in astronomy at a state university? Nothing. Second, we all know the
history here, and the smell of a witch hunt could hardly be any stronger.
Why not just admit it: this is a case in which a Christian scientist is
suffering for his faith. Take your ID-hating blinders off and face reality.