Re: [asa] Event or process

From: Don Winterstein <dfwinterstein@msn.com>
Date: Sun May 13 2007 - 04:09:33 EDT

I recall reading some time ago that several experiments were conducted to test this with humans, and all gave null results. Don't recall the source, but it was most likely Skeptical Enquirer magazine, which debunks everything it can of that sort. Whatever the source, the evidence was so overwhelming I've long considered the matter settled.

Don