Re: [asa] Re: ASA stance

From: George Murphy <gmurphy@raex.com>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 14:24:20 EDT

Dick greatly overstates the case. Christian YECs are - well, Christian.
They are not Satanists &c. As I have said before, we should not try to
expel them from ASA. There would be nothing gained by such a move & if
nothing else it would create bad PR which would probably cancel out whatever
benefits we might gain in increased credibility. It's hard for me to see
why any would want to remain members of an organization which had taken an
official position against them on this issue but if they choose to stay (or
for that matter, join), let them.

Shalom
George
http://web.raex.com/~gmurphy/