RE: [asa] Event or process

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 13:41:56 EDT

Hi Jack, you wrote:

>>This is getting a little far a field of the topic, but it shows you my

presuppositions. I am sure that animals do not have eternal souls,
that,
is exclusively mans.<<

I heard from two independent sources that there was an experiment
performed in the 1920s or 1930s (don't know date) where patients in a
hospital near death were placed on a balance scale and experienced a
weight loss at the time of death although animals they tested did not.
Does anybody remember or can verify that experiment?

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org