RE: [asa] Re: ASA stance

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sat May 12 2007 - 13:14:19 EDT

ASA stands for integrity in science. YECs trash science. Why are they
welcome? Are non-Christians welcome? Are members of Satanic cults
welcome? Muslims? Hindus? Why not just welcome everybody regardless
of religious beliefs or attitudes toward science?

IDers are and should be welcome. They are theists and respect science
even though they have a theory that does not qualify as science.

I would be against mentioning YEC at all. Tell everybody what we
believe, include earth age and biological evolution too if you like, and
those who believe as we do are free to join. Simple.

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org