Re: [asa] ASA stance

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 22:51:02 EDT

Louise wrote

A strong statement regardig scientific integrity by ASA would make me more likely to formally
join.

Bill:
We ought also to emphasize that we insist on theological integrity. Hmm, to make things easier why not just include theology in the sciences as was done in the middle ages.

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
248.652.4148 (home) 248.821.8156 (mobile)
"A theory that you cannot explain to a bartender is probably no damn good"
--Ernest Rutherford