Re: [asa] ASA stance

From: Bill Hamilton <williamehamiltonjr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 22:35:44 EDT

There is of course the possibility that Jesus, rather than creating the wine, simply transported it from somewhere else (and of course transported the water elsewhere)

Bill Hamilton
William E. Hamilton, Jr., Ph.D.
248.652.4148 (home) 248.821.8156 (mobile)
"A theory that you cannot explain to a bartender is probably no damn good"
--Ernest Rutherford