RE: [asa] ICR for May, 2007

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 19:49:01 EDT

Hi Jim:

Well, actually there are not too many OECs around although I know a few,
Hugh Ross is probably best known. Most OECs disallow mutual shared
common ancestry positing miraculous divine intervention at the branch
points, whereas TEs accept natural causes for speciation. The typical
TE position on Scripture, however, is to accommodate Genesis in some way
whereas I for one take it as literal history.

Dick Fischer
Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org