Re: [asa] ASA Stance

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 10:02:27 EDT

Let me be clear that I dont think that we should claim
that a YEC interpretation is incorrect, but that we should
state that our position is that there are multiple valid
interpretations of scripture that would include both YEC
and old earth interpretations. In other words those
claiming that YEC is the ONLY correct interpretation are
mistaken.