RE: [asa] ICR for May, 2007

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Fri May 11 2007 - 08:39:29 EDT

George wrote:

>>I think the time has come to ask if ASA can continue to remain silent
on the age issue.<<

We have brought up this very thing, and ran it up the flagpole on this
list. While I believe it would have the support of the vast majority of
ASAers and is the proper thing for us to do, it does not have the
support at the highest level - and there it dies. My question is: does
the membership at large rule on this or are we laboring under a
dictatorship where only one opinion counts.

Dick Fischer

Dick Fischer, Genesis Proclaimed Association

 <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org> www.genesisproclaimed.org